Summer has finally arrived with a heatwave sweeping across the country and with it comes the opportunity to have the country kitchen you’ve always dreamed of.
Here at Brinard Joinery, we specialise in a variety of bespoke joinery products which include windows, doors and of course country kitchens.
We design our kitchens using Accoya timber which is an incredibly durable material that will last 50 years and reduce swelling and shrinking by 75% no matter the temperature.
In our latest blog, we are going to look at some suggestions to help your new country kitchen shine.
Six Ways to Create Your Dream Country Kitchen
1. Choosing Your Colour Scheme – If you’d like to add some personality to your new kitchen use brighter colours on areas such as cabinets, walls or some appliances but make sure this is matched across different items.
2. Consider Patterns – Stripes, floral, woodland and farm animal patterns all look delightful against a rustic backdrop. Once you’ve decided on a pattern for your walls try to match this up with your table and cookware.
3. Get a Lived-In Feel with Antiques – If you don’t want your kitchen to have too much of a modern feel then look at adding decorative items such as clocks, antique furniture plus small ornaments.
4. Traditional Appliances – Retro or traditional kitchen appliances will give your kitchen an authentic country feel.
5. Mix and Match – Give your kitchen a carefree and effortless look by considering mixing designs such as different style chairs to your dining table.
6. Use Scents – The scent of your kitchen is just as important as the look so consider scented candles or in the summer you could employ a scent diffuser as candles will only increase the temperature in your home.
Bespoke Joinery Sets our Country Kitchens Apart
The expert craftsmanship from the team here at Brinard Joinery make our country kitchen designs the finest on the market.
We supply the highest quality of materials to transform the look of your home and transform your kitchen into something you can be truly proud of.
Why not take a look at our Gallery to see what you can expect from working with Brinard Joinery and if you’ve got any questions, please get in touch today?
We regularly work with customers from Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Chesterfield and Sheffield. If you’d like to see our fine work, please visit our Showroom in Alfreton.