Brinard Joinery has been producing bespoke joinery since 1982 and over this time in business we’ve developed an outstanding reputation for the quality of our joinery. Our range of bespoke products is wide and varied and includes doors, windows, staircases, kitchens, garden rooms, conservatories and orangeries. All of our products are crafted with the highest level of care and expertise and are designed to your requirements. We believe that bespoke joinery is the best way for you to get home additions that you love!
But why do we love bespoke joinery so much? Here are five advantages of choosing bespoke joinery:
1. Appearance – got a dream design in mind for your staircase and can’t find it anywhere? Don’t worry! We can design all of our pieces to your tastes and specifications.
2. Measurements – All of our pieces are made to order and so can be tailored to your measurement requirements. This is particularly useful if you have a difficult space to fit or would like a particularly large garden room or conservatory.
3. Conservation Projects – If you need to match doors and windows to conservation requirement we can match designs to give a sympathetic finish. We’ve worked with many heritage and conservation projects in the past to provide modern standards of insulation which is still in keeping with the traditional look.
4. Quality – all of our bespoke joinery pieces are crafted to the highest standards and made to order to ensure that an exemplary level of care goes into every piece whether you order a new window to a conservatory.
5. Unique – you won’t have an off the peg piece of joinery – instead you will receive a bespoke joinery piece which is incredibly unique and original.
Find out more about our bespoke joinery:
Browse through our range of products to see our range of bespoke joinery products. Want to learn more? For more information about our specific products, or if you would like a design consultation then please get in touch with a member of our expert team.