At Brinard Joinery we provide a range of services for many buildings and homes across the country – which include creating bespoke kitchens. We understand that kitchens come in many shapes and sizes and so providing a bespoke service, this ensures that your kitchen is tailor-made to you and your individual requirements and specifications.
Kitchens aren’t just for preparing meals and can be used in different ways depending on the type of household you have. With a little help from Brinard Joinery, we can create an area that’s stunning but functional too!
We have vast experience in creating bespoke cabinets, fixtures and fittings that make for a polished end result. With bespoke kitchens, you don’t have to compromise on the aesthetics of your surroundings to satisfy building or environmental standards. We will work with you and the relevant bodies to modernise or change your kitchen without impacting on safety or the surrounding area.
Creating a Memorable Bespoke Kitchen with Brinard Joinery
If you are considering a country kitchen design, here are five tips to help to create something memorable –
- Choosing Your Colour Scheme – Brighter colours will add some personality to your new kitchen but make sure your colour scheme is replicated across your cabinets, walls and appliances for a consistent look.
- Consider Patterns – With a country kitchen’s rustic backdrop look at patterns such as stripes, floral, woodland and farm animals to complete a delightful look. Once you’ve chosen your pattern you can match it up with your table and cookware.
- Go Retro with Antiques – If you prefer a lived-in feel for your new kitchen, decorative items such as clocks, antique furniture and small ornaments are a great addition.
- Mix it Up – You could also consider mixing up kitchen designs for a carefree and effortless look with items such as different style chairs for your dining table.
- Use Scents – Scents are important for your kitchen as you can use scented candles or a scent diffuser for different seasons
Got Any Questions? Get in Touch
If you’ve got any questions about bespoke kitchens, please contact us today and we can offer advice on how we can help build the kitchen of your dreams.